2.2 Adding a Send Button
2.2.1 Title.Specify a title for the plugin to be able to identify the plugin in back-end.
2.2.2 Publish.Choose whether to publish the plugin or not.
2.2.3 Rendering.Choose how to render the plugin.
2.2.4 Type of URL. By default, the plugin refers to the current page, but it is possible to link it to a different page by choosing the URL option and filling out the Url field.
2.2.5 Color Scheme.Select the color scheme of the plugin.
2.2.6 Font.Choose the text font of the plugin.
2.2.7 Language Preference.
- Custom. Select the plugin language.
- Current. Adjusts to the language of the website.
2.2.8 All Articles. Adds the plugin to all the articles on the website.
2.2.9 Default image for articles. When a user likes an article, the activity, along with the article description, appears on his/her Facebook wall. This option allows providing a default image that will accompany all the articles liked by the users.
2.2.10 Add.Choose the articles to which you want to add the plugin.
2.2.11 Articles.The following META tags allow you to customize the appearance of the chosen article on the user’s wall.
– Title.The title of the article.
– Type. The source website will be categorized by the chosen type.
– URL.For providing a canonical address for the page.
– Image.The image accompanying the published article.
– Site Name.For specifying a name for your website.
– Description.For providing a description for the article.
– Admin ID. You can fill out the Admin ID of your Facebook page to connect the post to the page.
2.2.12 Position.Choose whether to place the plugin at the top or at the bottom of the article.
2.2.13 On all pages except the articles.Adds the plugin to all the menu items on the website except the articles.
2.2.14 Default image for components.Provide a default image for all the components.
2.2.15 Add items except the articles.Choose menu items to which you want to add the plugin. The following META tags allow you to customize the appearance of the chosen items on the user’s wall.
2.2.16 Position.Choose whether to place the plugin at the top or at the bottom.
2.2.17 Style.Here you can customize certain style options. Simply change the values of the parameters that are listed in the box.
2.2.18 Add to <html> Tag. Add the code (ONLY ONCE) to the <html> tag of your template’s index.php file (templates/your_template/index.php).
<html xmlns:og=”http://ogp.me/ns#” xmlns:fb=”http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml”>